Creative Ways to Get Your Dukan Diet Exercise
In the Attack Phase, you need at least 20 minutes of activity per day; once you are out of that, you need 30 minutes per day. With the extra food prep, grocery shopping and clean up, making time every day to work out tends to burn you out.
While trying to maintain a daily exercise habit, I had to find activities that I actually enjoyed. Since I know many of you Dukan Dieters face the same issue, I wanted to share some of the ways I keep exercise fresh! Feel free to share your favorite activities in the comments.
- Free YouTube playlist - create your own or use mine!
- Phone apps
- Interval Training
- Quick 4
- Watch free workout videos through your TV or Apple TV apps.
- Rent or buy workout DVDs.
- Walk your dog(s)
- Run stairs
- Local gyms and studios
- Try new crazes like Orange Theory or Hoopnotica.
- Test out the gym, your will power and commute with a free trial.
- Walk in place during a show or movie
- If you tend to be a couch potato, stay moving throughout the show to burn more calories than you would otherwise.
- Run while listening to music, an audiobook or podcast
- Pandora, Spotify, etc.
- Check out audiobooks from your local library or buy them on services like Audible.
- Download podcasts from the app store.