Blogging at Built by Books
As an avid reader, I use the wisdom of the best-selling non-fiction books to help women reach the next level in their careers through personal branding and career planning. Resources include blog posts, worksheets and eBooks.
As a contributor, I learn more about room or home designs and write stories about them for Houzz. Here are my favorites and the most popular:
- A Cheery Home Office Keeps a Wedding Planner Inspired
- The Dream Laundry Room That Helps a Family Stay Organized
- A Barn Door Gives This Bathroom More Room to Wow
- Eat-In Kitchen in Los Angeles Reclaims Traditional Style
- A Coastal Bedroom to Relax or Work In
- 5 Bathrooms Go Bold with Geometric Patterns on the Wall
huffington post contributor
As a Huffington Post contributor, I publish articles that bring unfamiliar topics to light.
As a serial dieter, I have learned how to create a healthier diet - despite my hate for cooking. My first book in the Diet Isn't a Dirty Word series is about how I began the journey and which recipes make substituting easy at first.
Get your copy on Amazon Kindle through this link.
- Nine Spots in Kansas You Don't Want to Miss on The Coastie Couple
- What Tutoring English Has Taught Me About Croatian Culture on a Bite of Culture
- Why I Cried When I Turned 29 on Share More Stories
- 5 Ways to Deal with Pregnancy Loss on Life Goals Mag
- Plan Your Group Photo on Organizing Photos
Senior Honors Thesis
During my senior year of college, I worked on a Communication Studies honors thesis that dove deeper into Communications Studies. Below you will read see the product of a year's worth of research, writing and presenting, called "Jersey Shore and Its Influence on Communication." The research and presentation won 1st Place at the Honors Thesis Symposium in 2011 at the University of Kansas.